Episode #72

episode 72

BB72: OnStation w/ Many Friends When I first seen OnStation in action, I had a “Woah” and “Aha! I get it!” response. So, when Patrick and Jess from OnStation asked me to have them on the podcast and do a demo, I was in. In the podcast they go through the app and the benefits […]

Episode #71

Episode 71

BB69: MBW Equipment w/ Rick Gramoll @mbw_inc This Podcast discusses Asphalt Sealcoating, Hot-Rubberized Crack Sealing, Patching, Base Information, Recycled Asphalt Millings, Hot-Mix Asphalt, Line Striping, and Paving for residential and commercial customers. We also discuss how to stay motivated as an entrepreneur and how to deal with the bumps of owning your own business along […]