“To realize one’s Personal Legend is a person’s only real obligation” -Paulo Coehlo, The Alchemist

Episode 31

Episode #31

Ginger Cat Sealcoating With Ryan Behan Episode 31 Aired November 17, 2020 Ryan Behan and I have known each other for a few years now,

See Show »
Episode-30

Episode #30

Sweeping Up with Mike Nawa Episode 30 Aired November 11, 2020 Michael Nawa has been in the Asphalt Maintenance industry for 44 years, Mainly sweeping,

See Show »
Episode 29

Episode #29

Systems and More with Kris Love Episode 29 Aired October 30, 2020 SYSTEMS!!! BRO YOU NEED SYSTEMS! That was a text I got one morning

See Show »
Episode 28

Episode #28

The Hat Bet with Hal Davis Episode 28 Aired October 21, 2020 My guest Hal Davis and I both purchased Clean Sealcoat rigs for our

See Show »
Episode 25

Episode #25

Mid-Season Adjustments, Covid Impact so Far and Happy Father’s Day Episode 25 Aired June 26, 2020 Quick Podcast here on Fathers Day Morning. Talking Products,

See Show »
Episode 24

Episode #24

Talking National Pavement Expo with Russ Turner Episode 24 Aired June 21, 2020 Russ Turner is the Associate Show Director of NPE and has been

See Show »
Episode 23

Episode #23

What Madness?…Keep Going! Episode 23 Aired June 20, 2020 Recently had a comment underneath my comment in a Facebook group where I said “trying to

See Show »
Episode 21

Episode #21

Transitioning Roles & Company Group Messaging Episode 21 Aired May 31, 2020 First solo run in a bit. Had a brief moment this AM before

See Show »
Episode 20

Episode #20

From Factory Worker to Serial Entrepreneur with Chant Singvongsa Episode 20 Aired May 28th, 2020 Chant Singvongsa is a 35 Year old Serial Entrepreneur. He

See Show »
Episode 19

Episode #19

Becoming a NASCAR Driver & How Pavement Effects Raceday with guest Spencer Boyd Episode 19 Aired May 19th, 2020 If you know NASCAR then you

See Show »