“To realize one’s Personal Legend is a person’s only real obligation” -Paulo Coehlo, The Alchemist

Episode 18

Episode #18

From Outside the Industry, to Building a Memorable Brand – with guests Piedmont Paving Episode 18 Aired May 13th, 2020 David came from outside the

See Show »

Episode #17

From Working for a Asphalt Company, to Building Your Own – with guest Jason Vaughan Episode 17 Aired May 10th, 2020 Jason Vaughan and his

See Show »
Episode 16

Episode #16

Faith and Belief in the Quest with Keith Callaway Sr Episode 16 Aired May 5th, 2020 With a big family to support and a nonstop

See Show »
Episode 15 YouTube thumbnail

Episode #15

Estimates and Sales Tactics for Residential vs Commercial Episode 15 Aired April 29nd, 2020 Friend of the podcast Kodey, asked me to cover this topic

See Show »
Episode 14

Episode #14

Describing Slurry and Viral Videos with guest Henry Boswell of Boswell Paving Episode 14 Aired April 22nd, 2020 Remember that video of a giant crack

See Show »
episode-13

Episode #13

Building a Family Business & Epic Brand at the Same Time with guests Jack, Matt & Josh Stanley Episode 13 Aired April 17th, 2020 If

See Show »
Episode 12

Episode #12

Using Facebook Ads for Marketing & Leads with guest Cameron Hogate Episode 12 Aired April 13th, 2020 Cameron Hogate owns Susitna Sealing out of Alaska,

See Show »
Episode 11

Episode #11

Growing & Handling Office Organization with Guests Garrett & Marlena from G&M Outdoor Services Episode 11 Aired April 8th, 2020 So Jon Freeman tagged me

See Show »
Blacktop Banter Episode 8

Episode #8

How we Handle Leads and set up Estimates in the Spring Episode: 8 Aired March 22th, 2020 Proud to announce some new sponsors, and a

See Show »
Episode 7

Episode #7

Working with Family and the Story of SMI Paving with guest Chris Smith Episode: 7 Aired March 18th, 2020 I’m not sure if Chris Smith

See Show »