“To realize one’s Personal Legend is a person’s only real obligation” -Paulo Coehlo, The Alchemist

Covid-19 Special

How to deal with Covid-19 aka Coronavirus as a Business Owner with guest Brian Hess Special Episode, Aired March 14th, 2020 I have had many

See Show »
Blacktop Banter Episode 6

Episode #6

Networking and The Benefits of It Episode: 6 Aired March 11th, 2020 This episode we draw the first Giveaway winners name, I give a Wis-Coat

See Show »

Episode #5

Getting on Track and Staying There with guest Dom Manzo Episode: 5 Aired March 7th, 2020 Spurred from a question asked by @persythepianist on Instagram,

See Show »

Episode #4

Dealing with “Haters” in Life & Haters Online Episode: 4 Aired March 4th, 2020 This episode I discuss Whats up with my business, Wis-Coat, do

See Show »

Episode #3

Sealcoating Choices, Experiences and Application Preferences, with guest Kevin Allford Episode: 3 Aired February 29, 2020 We get our first guest on the Show, Kevin

See Show »

Episode #2

The $10 Turnaround, Asphalt Maintenance Community and Wis-Coat Giveaway Episode: 2 Aired February 26, 2020 First episode, officially. Give a shoutout to a few people,

See Show »
Episode #1

Episode #1

Let’s Get This Thing Started! / How to Start a Sealcoating Business Episode: 1 Aired February 21, 2020 First episode, officially. Give a shoutout to

See Show »