bb we speak

Podcast

Home / Podcasts / The $10 Turnaround, Asphalt Maintenance Community and Wis-Coat Giveaway | Episode-2

The $10 Turnaround, Asphalt Maintenance Community and Wis-Coat Giveaway | Episode-2

21m
February 26, 2020

First episode, officially. Give a shoutout to a few people, talk about the Asphalt Sealcoating Coalition, what we have been up to in our business, the National Pavement Expo and what you can expect from the BB, Blacktop Banter Podcast in the future. Thanks for the support, glad to get this thing rolling for y'all. -Marvin

Listen on Spotify

Listen Our Podcast on

png1
png2