Crafco Sponsor Logo

The Official Sponsor of Blacktop Banter

BLACKTOP BANTER Logo
TikTok newFacebook newLinkedIn newInstagram new
PODCAST
Home / Podcasts / From Factory Worker to Serial Entrepreneur with Chant Singvongsa | Episode-20

From Factory Worker to Serial Entrepreneur with Chant Singvongsa | Episode-20

31m
May 28, 2020

Chant Singvongsa is a 35 Year old Serial Entrepreneur. He came over from Laos when he was 5 years old. Grew up poor and broke. Living in state housing and was on welfare. Growing up he always felt like he never fit in any where in life. Was a Troubled young kid in high school and Dropped out of high school so he could work. Years later he quit everything that was not good nor healthy and focused on his DREAMS... He now has multiple Businesses including Singvongsa Landscaping and The Daily Hustle Store. Join Chant and I as we talk about his rise, and he dishes out some tips for guys/gals wanting to do the same. -Marvin

Listen on Spotify

Listen Our Podcast on

png1
png2