bb we speak

Podcast

Home / Podcasts / Catching Up w/ Steven Brahney & Craig Granroth | Episode-43

Catching Up w/ Steven Brahney & Craig Granroth | Episode-43

47m
February 13, 2021

Two heavy-hitters, two different parts of the country, and a TON of Value. Usually when there is any kind of Expo or Conference in our industry, you can catch these two power-houses together. Last Year at NPE they but on a Stellar Seminar and it brings me great joy to have them join me on this episode. Steven Brahney owns Fix-Asphalt and Brahney Paving to of New Jersey and Craig Granroth is Founder at ACS (Asphalt Concrete Solutions) in Minnesota. This was a great conversation about our industry and community, and the way we all contribute to making it better, as well as a ton of value for contractors on the business side of the conversation. please enjoy. -Marvin

Listen on Spotify

Listen Our Podcast on

png1
png2