bb we speak

Podcast

Home / Podcasts / Sports Courts w/ Adam Gholstonepisode-49.jpg

Sports Courts w/ Adam Gholstonepisode-49.jpg

24m
March 4, 2022

Adam knows Sports Courts. When we say sports courts, we mean tennis courts, pickle ball courts, basketball and more. Adam owns AG Sports Surfaces in Indiana and has traveled across America installing the. He has also mentored contractors in our industry on how to install sports courts as well. In this Episode, Adam explains his business, how he got started and how the installation process is done. It was a pleasure to have somebody who gives back to the industry in such a niche market, on the show. Enjoy.

Listen on Spotify

Listen Our Podcast on

png1
png2