bb we speak

Podcast

Home / Podcasts / Working with Family and the Story of SMI Paving with guest Chris Smith | Episode-7

Working with Family and the Story of SMI Paving with guest Chris Smith | Episode-7

26m
March 18, 2020

I'm not sure if Chris Smith knew, when he asked to be on the podcast, that I would jump at the opportunity. He may have been watching me on YouTube for awhile, but i've been watching their Instagram for awhile and these guys are the real deal. You will love Chris's story about working with family and how they make it all work. Be sure to check them out on Instagram and thanks for listening. -Marvin

Listen on Spotify

Listen Our Podcast on

png1
png2