We Speak Asphalt

Advertise

REACH an ENGAGED AUDIENCE
WITH STRATEGIC ADVERTISEMENTS

Social Media

podcasts

Newsletter

With over 55 Million+ views and 150+ podcast episodes released, Blacktop Banter’s influence in the asphalt industry is undeniable. Using video, podcasts, social media and a quarterly newsletter, we help manufacturers increase brand awareness and sales by getting your products in front of an engaged audience of asphalt contractors and workers, every single day.

Current partners include:

Get our quarterly newsletter.

Asphalt articles written by contractors, for contractors!
Maybe you want to launch an asphalt business. Maybe you want to turn your weekend hobby into a full-time operation. Or maybe you have a passion for writing and want to share it with the industry. Whatever it is, we can help you speak asphalt.

success group

success group

An asphalt mastermind
helping you pave A path to success