One of the biggest challenges for commercial property and facility managers is working with asphalt contractors who don't provide honest counsel. Well, here's a success story to brighten your day! Here is how we saved a client $125,000.00 on a project.

One thing I always tell a potential client is the fact we provide all asphalt-related services from a simple 1'X1' pothole repair up to a complete $1M + parking lot rehabilitation and everything in between, we have no reason to give them biased advice when we encounter a situation in their parking lot.

Two truths I have learned over the last 20+ years in business:

#1: If you deal with a sealcoating contractor who only seal coats, they are going to tell you every parking lot they look at can be seal coated.

#2: If you deal with a paving contractor that only paves, they are going to tell you every parking lot they look at needs to be paved.

In 20+ years I have never had a reason to attempt to steer a prospect in one direction or another that will not directly benefit him/her. With me, you are only going to get honest advice on what has to be done with your parking lot. Whether it's us providing the service or they're just looking for the lowest price possible, we shake hands and I’ll tell you we're not the right contractor for them. I give honest advice no matter what.

I have given more proposals and respectfully declined work from more prospects who don't fit the client profile I am looking for, than many of the contractors who end up completing the work.

Check out the details of this project here.

Previous
Previous

asphalt companies must begin preparing

Next